Friday, February 21, 2014

Newest Addition




Hello Amigos!

I want to introduce you to the latest addition to the Spidey Cave!

Check it out




Over the next couple of months I will be working on the launch of my video art classes! Art classes will soon be available online to watch whenever you want to create something. This means no more having to miss a class because of snow storms, and even more exciting, this means, for all of my amigos who live far away from the Spidey Cave, you can now join in on the creative goodness too!

I've been spending the last few weeks doing some research on how to do this. Complete learning curve. I've been spending my nights watching videos on how to use the new software, and learning tips and tricks. I'm hoping to have this up and running by May. Super exciting! We are about to take the awesomeness of the Spidey Cave to a whole new level!!

Be sure to check out my Facebook page if you haven't already, like, share, and follow along on this new adventure. I'll be seeing you all soon!

(In the meantime there are still a few spaces available for the upcoming March and April classes for ages 13-17 and 18+. Wait list is open for ages 7-12 classes. Be sure to check them out in the events section on my page if you live close and want to join in!)

Create yourself a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment