Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Liberate Your Inner Artist

 It's time to liberate your inner artist!!

 I want to share my love for art with YOU!

Starting July 5th I will be offering both private and group art classes from my nest.  Are you ready to get messy with acrylics? It doesn't matter if you already express yourself with art, or have never touched a paint brush before. My classes are personalized for all levels. Gain confidence as you learn how to express yourself through painting. In an encouraging creative environment setting we will explore the world of art as we learn new techniques, study the masters, and experiment with different styles of painting.


So how will this work? 

Given the limited amount of space I have, group classes will have a maximum of 5 artists. Which means you must book  and pay for your seat before the class to ensure you have a spot. When you message me to confirm your seat we can arrange for payment. Over the next few days I will have all classes posted on my  facebook page  along with descriptions and cost my events section on my page, as well as on my website. All materials will be covered in the cost of class unless otherwise specified. If materials are not included, I will send you a list once you are registered of the materials required and where to purchase them. This list will have two options for supplies depending on your budget.

There are different age groups for the classes. These groups are broken down into ages 7-12, 13-17, and 18+.  Be sure when registering that you chose the correct age group. Some classes, like Pepperoni and Pointillism will be offered on an ongoing basis. Each class we will do a different painting.

Interested in a private lesson? We can pick from classes available, or customize a class that suits your level and interest.

When you arrive be sure to be wearing old clothes. Acrylic paint will not come out of your clothes. No need to dress to impress here haha!


Are you as excited as I am? I hope so! Can't wait to see you and get our art on!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I have an interest in art/color/textures and all things creative... But couldn't do the travel...but how great is this Sadie J...you giver gurl :)

    Kim. Xox

    ReplyDelete