Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesdays: God Does Great Things Through Me

The following is an exact excerpt from the book Listening To Your Inner Voice by Douglas Bloch. I in no way possess any ownership of the following. I am simply sharing the thoughts, expressions and words of an author who has inspired me.

*Feel free to change the word 'God' to fit your belief system. I directly quoted Bloch's work.

God Does Great Things Through Me

When the renowned composer Johann Sebastian Bach was praised for his music, he responded, "To God goes the glory." When a well-known writer was asked to reveal his secret, he said"I am simply the person whom the words came through." Like many who have excelled in the field, those artists knew that it is God who makes us great, that it is the spirits within that express its perfect purpose through us. 

God wants to do great things through you, too. In your prayers and meditation, as that Infinite Intelligence  work through you for the highest good of yourself and others. Ask to be a channel for the expression of the Divine plan. Then trust that spirit will guide you each step of the way, ensuring the right outcome of every situation and providing for all your needs. 

You have a purpose and a mission - something to contribute during your stay on earth. Even now spirit is beckoning you to fulfill your unique greatness. Listen and you will hear the call.

Affirmations

1. God is doing great things through me.
2. I am a  channel for the Divine inspiration.
3. Each day creative ideas are revealed to me.
4. I listen to and follow my inner voice.
5. I am in a partnership with the Infinite that leads to success.
6. Your Own _____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment