Monday, October 31, 2011

What Holiday Season Is It?!?

I woke up this morning super excited for Halloween..and then I looked out the window and got confused and so sad..here's why
The wicked awesome car that Beth let me drive around these past two months is covered in SNOW!!!! I adore this car. I re-learned how to drive a car in it again ( I haven't driven since early Jan 2005). It's the perfect compact size for me, and now this is a sign that my days with it are very limited and I will soon have to say goodbye to it for the winter as it makes it home in winter storage. Then I have to learn how to drive her CRV...eak! (I put a link in, after googling a picture that looks close to her 'model/make' of the CRV. I know very little about cars, so this is just to give you an idea of the difference in cars that I'll be driving).

Alright, I'm off to do some meditating, I feel a little off today (or is that the point, it IS Halloween despite the weather haha). I'll be doing my Halloween blog later today :)

ps: ok it wasn't really that much snow..but still its snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment