Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Imagine There's No Hunger

Today world wide people are taking time to celebrate the 40th anniversary of John Lennon's song "Imagine" by starting a month long campaign to raise awareness and money for children living in hunger and poverty. You can click here to make a donation to the cause. I'm hoping to find a pre-paid visa so I can make a donation, they have limited bracelets which are amazing, but they are limited. Even though I'll be quite sad if I don't get a bracelet I'll still be more than content knowing I donated to the cause....but the bracelets are pretty freaking awesome!!

Locally, there will be a musical event for this charity held around noon the playing of "Imagine" by the church bells followed by performances by local musicians. I am beyond excited for this.  So I made sure to set my alarm early enough so I could go get a pre-paid visa, make my donation and then go see the musical event and hopefully video tape the bells for you all to hear! Let's hope this works!

In the meantime, take a moment to enjoy the song behind the cause ☮ ♥ ㋡

No comments:

Post a Comment