Friday, September 14, 2012

Take A Bow



My show at Bella's has come to an end. I can't believe it started seven months ago! I want to give a very special thank you to the owner's and staff and Bella's Cafe and Bistro for displaying my work and providing me with the opportunity to join other local artists in a show that was intended to raise awareness towards mental health. My first paintings of 2012 along with a special guest appearance from my last painting of 2011 were included in the show. I was very fortunate and sold two paintings from this collection! YAHOO!

As I picked up my paintings and brought them home a slight sadness came over me. It has been a long time since I worked on paintings for art shows, galleries, or even just my online collection. I feel as though I need to clone myself. One Sadie to work on marketing, one Sadie to work on paintings, one Sadie to teach classes, and one Sadie to work at Telus hahaha. I don't think the world could handle more that many Sadie's,  one is more than enough. So back to my trusty agenda I go and see how I can organize my time so I can get back into the cave and dive into painting again. I'd love to seek out new opportunities for shows and put more energy back into my paintings again for sales and exposure.

In the meantime, I must get ready for work, and then return home for a painting class!! YAHOO! So on that note, create yourself a great day folks!!



The remaining three paintings are still available for sale;

These Strings Bring Wisdom
2012
Acrylic on Canvas
6x6
$70 plus S&H
          



New Growth
2012
Acrylic on Canvas
10x10
$120 plus S&H



Beautiful Spirit
2012
Acrylic on Canvas
20x20
$400 plus S&H

No comments:

Post a Comment